We really love hearing from you but before applying please ask yourself the following…
Is this role a good match for the direction I'd like to take my career in? We want to really know why you have chosen this career. Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
Our client is a Leading B2B Marketing Agency with offices in London , Oxfordshire, Munich & Boston or New York. We regularly have opportunities for:
Client Development Directors
Lead Content Writers
Client Strategy Directors
About The Company
Founded in 2002 to fulfil a vision of a marketing agency that is “fanatical about sales focussed marketing that delivers tangible sales results”.
As a company, they are leading the development of B2B marketing. Their clients are relying increasingly heavily on their knowledge, ideas and delivery. Their clients are among the most experienced and sophisticated marketers in the IT and Services industries. They look to deliver integrated marketing programmes that really make a difference to their business results often changing the way that marketing is delivered and perceived.
- Recognised ‘A’ player
- Open, energetic, honest, curious, natural listener are all traits that describe your operating style
- Natural marketing Sherpa – puts the client and their objectives first
- Leadership – ability to inspire, engage and bring others with you
- 10 years plus previous agency/client-side experience, at least 4 years with one organisation
- You have been recognised and promoted during your career
- Experience of meeting challenges presented by B2B marketing with complex sales cycle/propositions
- Your clients win awards as a result of the programmes you have sold
We are recruiting for several positions working for one of the world's leading marketing organisations with offices around the globe, operating at the forefront of marketing innovation based in West London.
The roles available are:
- Senior Art Director £32K - £45K
- Strategic Accounts Director £75K
- Marketing Program Manager £49K - £52K
- Campaign Team Manager £25K - £30K
The culture is professional but informal, people orientated, with a real buzz about the place.
You will be working with a motivated, diverse, multicultural team, creating a real impact for some of the top brands in the world.
We are recruiting for a long established leading Construction and Waste Management Services Company
Based in NW London
The roles available are for
- Business Development
- Health & Safety Managers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Civil Engineers
Systems Administrator / DeVops - Hemel Hempstead - £40,000
Our client is an exciting established Technology company providing some of the largest businesses in the UK and globally with customer service and payment solutions Their customers include some of the best known brands across the world in the UK, US and Australia.
- You will be accountable for the day to day maintenance of their globally distributed server infrastructure (Physical & Cloud-based).
- Development of strategies to maintain and enhance platform availability, operational efficiency and security posture.
- Architecture and deployment of new infrastructure to support business needs.
- Develop and maintain Infrastructure as Code.
- Research, evaluate and implement innovative technologies.
- Experience with Linux within a highly available production environment.
- Experience of web architecture.
- Experience in one or more scripting languages (e.g. Bash / Python / Ruby).
- Experience with configuration management frameworks and automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
- Experience with version control systems (Git/SVN).
- Passion for the DevOps culture and principles.
Architectural Technician/Technologist - Watford - Salary negotiable
An opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist to work at a Studio in Watford as part of a fun, successful and dynamic Architects team. They are recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced candidate with at least 5 years’ post qualification experience in the UK of high-end residential new build and refurbishment of existing buildings. here…